Prize Draw Competition Terms & Conditions
By signing in and attending the Skills MSD Job Fair on 31 st May 2023 and submitting your email address you are in the draw to win 1 of 5 Microsoft Surface Pro laptops (Prize).
1. This competition is run by Skills Consulting Group Limited (Skills) and is open from 6am 31/5/2023 to 3pm 31/5/2023.
2. To be eligible to enter the prize draw (Eligible Entrant), entrants must provide Skills with their name and email address.
3. Eligible Entrants will be in the draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 Microsoft Surface Pro Laptops. Skills reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a similar product, if the stated Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends, or for any other reason at Skills’ discretion.
4. Five winners will be drawn, from all valid entries received, on Friday 2 June 2023.
5. Winners will be notified by email, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a winner, and that winner has not responded within three business days, or that winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Skills will randomly choose another winner. In the event of any dispute, Skills’ decision is final.
6. Skills does not warrant that the Prize will meet the winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. All implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
7. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Skills and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way including, without limitation, in negligence, for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
9. By participating in the Prize Draw and by submitting any contact details, you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Skills by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
10. Any personal information which we collect from you can be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement which can be found on www.skillsconsultinggroup.com.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.