Our Sounding Board manager assistance programme provides leaders with a channel to discuss problems, evaluate solutions and sense check situations as and when required, ultimately supporting them by developing a range of leadership skills.
Underpinned by a variety of professionals including HR advisers, organisational psychologists and wellbeing specialists, Sounding Board is there to support your managers, leaders and supervisors when issues arise, such as:
- Addressing workplace or team conflict
- Dealing with employee mental health concerns
- Performance management
- Organisational change processes
- Improves workplace relationships and communication, ultimately delivering increased team effectiveness.
- Addresses workload, work process and work structure issues in order to achieve improved productivity.
- Builds awareness and skills in respect to inclusion and diversity.
Provides individual team leaders with the support they need to manage emotionally charged situations, support their team through traumatic events and deal with performance management issues.
Builds life-long skills that can be used both at work and in personal life.
If you’d like to find out more about our services, just fill in the short form below or call us on +64 9 525 2590